Editor: Let the beat drop...then pick it up and take it with you. It's not a game, it's the real thing. Entertainment for you, your friends, anywhere, everywhere. After all, the world is your party. And ARIA is playing your song. Finally, there's music-making software made just for us—music lovers who don't want technology to Get in the way of the good times. The simple ARIA interface lets you get into the Mix right away—you don't need to pour over a complicated user's manuals...or have a Ph.D in engineering. Best of all, there are three ARIA modes to choose from.
DJ Mode - Karaoke Mode - and Scratch Mode.
Major Features (for starts):
1. Easy-to-use DJ, Karaoke, and Scratch modes – maximize the fun!
2. Robust library, store hundreds of thousands of karaoke, video, and audio tracks!
3. Built-in Karaoke Locker Store to purchase and instantly download your favorite karaoke tunes
4. Play mp3, wma, ogg, flac, wav, non-DRM AAC, MP3+G (karaoke) wav+G (karaoke),
5. BPM (beats-per-minute, automatically calculated by ARIA) based easy beat matching, manual or totally Automatic!
6. Auto-play and Shuffle Play options with seamless (no dead air!) mixing for Jukebox type functionality
7. Plug-in your MIC and sing along in Karaoke mode
8. Record your DJ mix set and/or your mixed in Vocals - Save, upload, and share!
9. Mix Now button for quick and seamless cross-fade and play
10. Change Key and/or Pitch to match your vocal range, or to match the opposite player for beat mixing
11. Change volume, play and pause (instant-start) with low latency (down to 2ms with ASIO, up to 10ms with DirectSound)
12. Pre-Listening - Send separate output for headphone cueing, preview your mix before sending out live
13. Spectrum analyzer, stereo VU Meter
14. Waveform display helps you Create loops, cue points, and your mix faster and easier
15. 3 Band Equalizer for each player
16. Scratch your video, audio or even karaoke files in real time – mimics the real thing!
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ARIA 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.